Thursday, July 18, 2013

Glow's Grand Opening

Hello! Welcome to the grand opening of Glow: A Britt Nicole Fansite! My name is Jaymie & I have been a Britt Nicole fan since 2007. There are many reasons that I wanted to start this site, but a few of the main ones are:

1. To spread the word about Britt Nicole. She is not only a phenomenal artist, but a wonderful person as well. She lights up the stage and also lights up the hearts of those that she meets. Britt is a true example of what Jesus calls us to be. It sounds like she follows her own advice... "I wanna look like love... is He what they see when they look at me?"

2. To keep fans like you & me up to date with what is going on in Britt Nicole's life.

3. To meet other fans & have fun! :)

Please do not hesitate to tell other fans you know about Glow! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment