Saturday, October 18, 2014

Britt Nicole - South Carolina State Fair (OFFICIAL POST)

Britt Nicole performed at the South Carolina State Fair last night. She even rocked a BEAUTIFUL new gold jacket! :) Check out photos & videos from fans below!

Have your own photos/videos you want to add? Send them to us at: brittnicoleglow@yahoo.com.

~*~

PHOTOS

 But seriously... WHERE can I buy that gold jacket? She has the best fashion sense! :)
Photo credit: Josh Lauritch

 Laney, Britt, & Jeff rocking it out
Photo Credit: Josh Lauritch

Photo Credit: @s.u.n.d.x.y
Britt Nicole still has it going on...even with a baby on the way! That girl has crazy energy! :)
 Photo credit: @cwe.rdp
Photo credit: @cwe.rdp

Some lucky fans also got to meet Britt Nicole at the show last night! :)

 "Meeting @itsbrittnicole = best birthday gift this year!" 
Photo credit: @tcb83
"Michelle & John with @itsBrittNicole at state fair!" 
Photo credit: @897wmhk

VIDEOS
Loading
the homie @abattle216 is a freak of nature and also science probably. seriously. this thing he does in "Hanging On" is just so dirty. #incredible #brittnicole #southcarolinastatefair

Loading
@itsbrittnicole @laneyredmon @22jhamp when Laney came out to meet us she walked over to me and asked me if I was @britt_nicole_fan_ and it made me so happy that she knew my fanpage I was thinking in my head O MY GOSH she knows what my fanpage is.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Britt Nicole's dancer Jeff Hampton! We hope that you have a very special day today! Thank you for all that you do to bring glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment