WAYFM recently released an awesome article on their top 5 Britt Nicole lyrics. Check it out below!
"Britt Nicole’s new Remix album has us thinking about all of her amazing songs. They’ve shown truth, encouraged us, and are great to dance to. :) Here are 5 important lyrics we all need to remember. They’re so very true.
1. “…Don’t let the fire burn out.” She reminds you to keep our faith and relationship with Jesus strong. You can live a beautiful life with Jesus and make it to the finish line!
2. “You’re worth more than gold.” Go ahead and read that sentence again. There are days when you just plain need reminded of how beautiful God made you. And Britt reminds us. “How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God. They cannot be numbered!” - Psalm 139:17
3. “Lord, with You…” If you’re a Britt Nicole fan you’ve heard her sing this out many times, but that doesn’t make it any less powerful. That thing you’re scared of? Trust God with it and stop worrying. He’s got this. “Jesus looked at them intently and said, ‘Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.’” – Mark 10:27
4. “Don’t be afraid to stand out…” This is sometimes easier said than done – that’s why we need the reminder! God made you exactly how you are and put you in your circle of friends, co-workers, classmates, and acquaintances for a reason. Use your God-given platform and personality to be bold and make a difference.
5. “You’re gonna make it.” You can always cling to God’s promises. No matter what. “Don’t be afraid. I am with you.” “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7"
What are YOUR favorite Britt Nicole lyrics? Comment below!