Monday, August 31, 2015

Britt Nicole Shares Her Heart


As a successful singer, wife, and mother, it's no surprise that Britt Nicole receives a lot of requests for advice on how to be successful, especially in the music industry. Today, Britt Nicole decided to share what has been on her heart and mind in response to this particular topic. Check it out below:

"I get asked all the time how I started doing music, how I got where I am today. I didn't get here by sitting on the couch. It took hard work, hard work, and then some more hard work. Today I'm sitting outside on this beautiful day in Nashville still doing the same thing, hard work. Sending emails, planning set list and choreographers and schedules for tour, and lots of other stuff.... While my husband is a few feet away in the studio working on my new record. As soon as I'm done with this, I'll go do vocals... then when I'm done with that I get to go home to my two precious babies and be mommy ( my fav job of all ) . I wanted to post this to say to all the people out there who want to do something with their life, it takes HARD WORK. I meet and know so many people who want to be successful, but they don't want to work. I don't get it. Anyways, I love u guys and believe in you and I know that you and me...we were made to change the world and bring heaven to earth. I would have stopped a long time ago if I didn't believe there was purpose and meaning in what I do! So get up and make a decision today to do what it takes. You heard? Ok BYE"

We agree! If you want something, you have to go for it, even when you don't feel like it or are too tired! Get out and chase your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment