Sunday, September 13, 2015

Britt Nicole Performs in Valencia, CA (Photos & Videos)


Last night, Britt Nicole performed at the Hallelujah Jubilee at Six Flags in Valencia, CA. She hit the stage around 8 p.m. (PST). Check out the photos and videos captured by fans below! :)

PHOTOS

 "We are here! :) Six flags Valencia show at 8!!! are you coming?" - Britt Nicole
Meet and Greet

"2nd concert of the night Brit Nicole! #SixFlags #BrittNicole #HopeintheCity #hallelujahJubilee" @livinghope_youth

 "Saw Britt Nicole tonight" #brittnicole #6flags" - @akwardhugs

 "Good day at Six Flags for Hallelujah Jubilee! Got to see Jonathan Thulin and Britt Nicole! #sixflags #hallelujahjubilee #aliveyouthncc" - @alive_eph23

"@itsbrittnicole thanks for an awesome first concert for my little boy tonight. #God bless! " - @brentobillo
"Got my shoe signed by everyone to day was a blessing i love all u guys omg britt Nicole i love u so much u made me cry it was a grate night today. @itsbrittnicole @elizabethrchan @jonathanthulin @nateshead @abattle216" - @____CRISTEL____

"It was a blessing today ilysm Britt Nicole you made me cry and made my night i hope i get to see u again soon and thanks for signing my shoe. @itsbrittnicole  #9.12.15" - @____CRISTEL____

"I love you too much....I won't forget about you never @itsbrittnicole" - @his.precious.cristal

"Thanks for sing my hand....ik you saw my scars....idk how you feel I felt happy today because I got to see you I want to cry in front of you...I can believe you knows me you said my name when you where sing that made me cry I was speechless I was like omg..... and that special song for me I love you britt @itsbrittnicole" - @his.precious.cristal

"@itsbrittnicole Today was the best day and a blessing Okay I was three rows up from the front I was also next to you but I was like I need to go to the so I told the girl if I could be there and she said yes.... OK then you were talk and you look at me I will never forget what you told me... you say you right there and I was like me and you can close to me I was to cry omg you told me this next song is special to you britt I will never forget get about you and I hope you don't forget about me" - Britt Nicole

"I just love you so much @itsbrittnicole" - @his.precious.cristal

"@itsbrittnicole nice meeting you tonight! You rocked it out & can't wait for the new song "Better"! :) #brittnicole " - @MrDakotaTJones

@SFMagicMountain

VIDEOS
A video posted by Templeton Pres. Youth (@templeton_youth) on

A video posted by Templeton Pres. Youth (@templeton_youth) on

A video posted by Templeton Pres. Youth (@templeton_youth) on

A video posted by Erik Barr (@hyperspd1) on


A video posted by joshua kouyoumdjian (@joshua.kayy) on
It was also Britt Nicole's drummer Aaron Battle's birthday, so they sang to him before hitting the stage! :)

@itsbrittnicole @itsbrittnicole @itsbrittnicole I love you so much I love this song....

A video posted by 💕 Britt Nicole 😘 (@his.precious.cristal) on

Birtt thanks for making me cry I need this I need to let everything at and I did thanks @itsbrittnicole

A video posted by 💕 Britt Nicole 😘 (@his.precious.cristal) on

@ilovechristianmusic because she wants to see the video @itsbrittnicole

A video posted by 💕 Britt Nicole 😘 (@his.precious.cristal) on

A video posted by Britt Nicole (@itsbrittnicole) on

No comments:

Post a Comment