Saturday, November 14, 2015

"This is Not a Test" Tour- Show #22 - New York, NY


Last night, Britt Nicole checked off an item that is on the majority of artist's bucket lists... performing at Madison Square Garden! :) It sounds like it was a fantastic show based on the photos and videos! Be sure to check them out below!

PHOTOS



VIDEOS
A video posted by 🎬πŸŽ₯DannyG πŸ“·πŸ™ dg (@dannyg_andabitmore316) on

A video posted by 🎬πŸŽ₯DannyG πŸ“·πŸ™ dg (@dannyg_andabitmore316) on

A video posted by Ana πŸŒͺ (@uhhm.yea) on

#brittnicole #lastnight #msg #allthistime its probable that He's been walking with you all this time. I remember the moment, I remember the pain I was only a girl, but I grew up that day Tears were falling I know You saw me Hiding there in my bedroom, so alone I was doing my best, trying to be strong No one to turn to That's when I met You All this time, from the first tear cried 'Till today's sunrise And every single moment between You were there, You were always there It was You and I You've been walking with me all this time Ooh, oh, oohh Ooh, oh, oohh You've been walking with me all this time Ever since that day, it's been clear to me That no matter what comes, You will never leave I know You're for me And You're restoring Every heartache and failure, every broken dream You're the God who sees, the God who rescued me This is my story This is my story All this time, from the first tear cried 'Till today's sunrise And every single moment between You were there, You were always there It was You and I You've been walking with me all this time Ooh, oh, oohh Ooh, oh, oohh You've been walking with me all this time I hear these people asking me How do I know what I believe Well, I'm not the same me, and that's all the proof I need I felt love, I felt Your grace You stole my heart that day (Ooh, oh, oohh) Oh,woah (Ooh, oh, oohh) You've been walking with me all this time All this time, from the first tear cried 'Till today's sunrise And every single moment between You were there, You were always there It was You and I You've been walking with me all this time Ever since the first tear cried It was You, You and I You've been walking with me all this time Ever since the first tear cried It was You, You and I You've been walking with me all this time
A video posted by Jeanette Eng (@miznette) on

No comments:

Post a Comment