Friday, January 1, 2016

Britt Nicole Celebrates the New Year in Canada


Britt Nicole has been spending the holidays in Canada with Josh's family. I am sure that she has been thoroughly enjoying her time off with her husband and kiddos! :) This afternoon she took some time to post three photos from her New Year's celebrations. Check them out below!


"Happy New Year to y'all!!! I rolled in the new year just how I wanted... Had some toast (bread) with my daughter and a cup of coffee, then watched football with my boo, then held my baby boy, then took a shower, then watched the ball drop in NYC, then prayed with my family and thanked God for an amazing new year! Then.... I woke up to SNOW falling this morning in Canada! 💜I'm believing God for promises fulfilled this year and you should too! I need more faith and I need more hope! Even if your 2015 wasn't what you wanted, planned, or expected, let hope fill every area of your life for 2016! Trust God and believe for GOOD! I love u all!#2016 #happynewyear" - Britt Nicole


1 comment:

  1. The reason I liked here is that this place is so intimate and personable and while having astounding atmosphere! Really Chicago event venues are more suited and perfect for experiencing great food and having a good time.

    ReplyDelete