Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Happy birthday, Britt Nicole!


Happiest of birthdays to this true gem! When I think of one word to describe you, many come to mind, but the strongest one that I believe defines who you are is LOVE. The way that you love those around you (family, friends, fans, and strangers) is absolutely inspiring. You sacrifice your own time and your own needs to love on other people constantly! Thank you for showing us what loving like Jesus did looks like! I pray that I can exude as much love and grace in my daily happenings as you do. I pray that today YOU will feel LOVED and CHERISHED. You are so loved and are an inspiration to so many! I am so thankful that our paths crossed! Happy, happy birthday Britt! 

Be sure to wish Britt Nicole a happy birthday today! :) Also, check out this AWESOME video that Jeff made showing Britt's goofy side! She's the best! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) Birthday, Britt! i also did a birthday thing for her on my google+...
    Clo,Is.53:5,#UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete