Saturday, September 23, 2017

Britt Nicole's Secret Projects


As most of you may have noticed, Britt Nicole took a break from social media for the entire summer to spend time with her family and work on some other things. This is also the reason that we have not been as active either. But, now we are back! :) Check out Britt Nicole's latest social media post explaining her absence and some exciting news!


What do you think/hope the secret projects are?

My hopes:
1. A Christmas album 🎄
2. A fall clothing line 🍁
3. A new album 🙈 (One can always hope, right?! 😂)

Comment your guesses below! .

2 comments:

  1. could it be a new music video? a Christmas album? both of those things i HOPE for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love at least a new single! A Christmas album sounds great as well. Since I don't buy Britt Nicole clothing, I would LOVE new music!! A music video would be great as well, but I wonder, does it take a good chunk of summer for a music video? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete