Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy 30th Birthday, Britt Nicole!


Happy 30th Birthday, Britt Nicole! 

Thank you for shining for Jesus & for being a light in the darkness. Thank you for pushing through the difficult times and tiring days to spread the love of God. Thank you for your honesty & integrity. Thank you for encouraging us in our faith. I could go on and on... :) Britt, there are three people that I have met in my lifetime that seem to "ooze" the love of God... and YOU are one of them! :) 

You inspire me to dream BIG, look like LOVE, and set the world on FIRE for Jesus! I cannot thank you enough for just being YOU! :) I hope that you have the HAPPIEST of birthdays today with Josh, Ella, & the rest of your family. 

Love, 
Jaymie

“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

~*~

Make sure to Facebook, tweet, & Instagram Britt Nicole some happy birthday wishes today! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment