Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Britt Nicole's First Music Video Already Shot?


Exciting news keeps pouring in! It appears that Britt Nicole may have already shot her first music video for the new album! Brie Beckman (a hair and make-up stylist) took some time to blog about her 2015 experiences thus far. Check out her post below:


"I feel like January just zipped by! That’s because I have stayed so busy with great work. I got to go to Los Angeles for Imats! (international makeup artist trade show). I have had some great photo shoots! My faves were a Prom Psa campaign for Centerstone and Who You Want to Be, and an Edwardian Editorial shoot titled Love Lost! Also so excited that I got to be the Hair and Makeup Artist for Britt Nicole’s new music video. I was so honored to be a part of all of these great projects, I cannot wait till they are released and can’t wait to see what next month brings!!" - Brie Beckman

We are SO excited for 2015! Like we said earlier, 2015 will be the year of Britt Nicole! We can't wait for the ride! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment