Thursday, February 5, 2015

"Set the World on Fire" - Remix Clip

Britt Nicole has released a clip of the "Set the World on Fire" (Neon Feather Remix) from her new album "The Remixes." Click the video above to enjoy this wonderful clip! 

Underneath this clip, Britt Nicole left the following message for her fans:

"Good Morning everyone!!!! :) So excited to share with you the first clip from #theREMIXES. This is one of my all time favorite songs that I have ever written. This song is the cry of my heart and the cry of many of yours, and that's why we chose to put it on the album. Nothing is impossible, even though sometimes we feel small, or weak, we can and will change the world!!!! My hope is that these songs come to life again for you as they have for me with these amazing new remixes! :) love u all! .... And it's only 15 sec, wait till u hear the whole song!!! :) yah!!"

1 comment: