Friday, March 25, 2016

New Album Slated for a Fall Release?


Well, Royal Nation! It looks like Britt Nicole's album release date may have been pushed from a summer release to a fall release. As I've always said, release dates change ALL THE TIME! I never let myself get fixated on a release date until I hear it from Britt Nicole's mouth! Even when I spoke with her, she and Josh said that even the record label wasn't certain on a release date at the time. 

This will give Britt Nicole more time to finalize her album after coming off of a VERY busy tour! And did I mention that it looks like there will be a DELUXE EDITION?! :) I can't wait for this new album... I just know that this wait will be SO WORTH IT! I will continue to keep Britt in my prayers, and I hope you will too!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR BRITT'S NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #BRITTNICOLEFANATIC

    ReplyDelete