Thursday, March 17, 2016

"The Remixes" Released 1 Year Ago Today



One year ago today, the Royal Nation family was gifted with an amazing remix album from Britt Nicole! Even though they were all old songs, they felt brand new! I hardly ever enjoy remix albums, and this is one remix album that I am STILL listening to on repeat! What is your favorite remix? 

It's also been one year since Britt Nicole posted the top right photo on her Facebook and Twitter! I was SO SHOCKED that she had hand-picked presents to send to me... and not just any presents... she had done some research to find out what I like! Hence the chalkboard verse decor, horse book, and journal! Britt Nicole, you are the absolute SWEETEST human being that I know! Thank you for looking like love and for having such a compassionate and generous heart! I am praying for you as you continue to tour and spread God's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment