Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Thank You, Josh!



Britt Nicole's manager Josh announced today that he will be embarking on a new journey to pursue independent radio promotion! I am so thankful for everything that he has done to promote Britt and her career over the years! Josh, thank you for being so great to the fans... you are the nicest manager that I have ever known. Thank you for making us fans feel special! God has given you an AMAZING talent not only to relate to people, but to succeed in all areas! You are so relational and kind!

I will greatly miss having you as Britt's manager (I was really hoping to meet you on this next tour), but I am excited for this new journey that you will be on! Congratulations and best of luck! We will be praying for you as you pursue this new avenue! THANK YOU again for all that you have done! May God continue to bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment