Thursday, April 28, 2016

Britt Nicole Begins 31 Days of Thankfulness Challenge


After 12 days of silence on her Instagram, Britt Nicole broke the silence yesterday to tell her fans that she was beginning a 31 Days of Thankfulness Challenge. She posted a heartfelt message and invited her fans to join her on the challenge by #31daysofthankfulness. Check out her photo above and sweet message below! :)

~*~ 

"Hello. #31daysofthankfulness starts today! I've been wanting to do this for a while because I noticed myself focusing on negative things instead of ALL the GOOD things in my life. Sometimes we focus on small things that don't matter. We get frustrated with ourselves, other people, jobs, school, careers, our unorganized house, haha ( moms know what I'm talking about)... Sometimes we want things to be perfect, but life isn't perfect, we are not perfect. Let's focus on the good, the blessings we have! Life is a gift and I want to start being thankful today! Thankful for every breath. So for the next 31 days I will be posting about all the people and things I am thankful for. Start with me today and hashtag #31daysofthankfulness ! I'm starting with my man @charlessweet . He's my heart, my love, and I am so thankful that God brought us together. In marriage sometimes you have to fight for time together, fight for intimacy, fight for a conversation without babies pulling at your leg haha, but as @thewarrenbarfield says, let's fight for things that matter and stop fucusing on the things that don't! Love u guys, be thankful today Picture taken by me on our date night to see @anjelahjohnson @manwellreyes in concert !!! And by the way they are both the bomb ! Go follow them :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment