Friday, April 29, 2016

Britt Nicole is Thankful for... Her Tour Family


Britt Nicole shared today that she is thankful for her tour family! This is day 3 of her #31daysofthankfulness challenge! :) Check out the photo (above) and sweet message (below.)

"#31daysofthankfulness Continues today with none other than my 2nd FAM....my team, my brothers and sisters, my friends, my tour buddies, my ketchup to my French fries, ok it's going too far.... Every person in this pic ( @v4victree , @robnixmd , @22jhamp , @laneyredmon , @timdillon , @johnaustingray , @taylorgrubbs, @abattle216 , @andreafrieze and Uncle T , I love with my whole heart! They give me the strength every single night to go out and sing, love on people, and hopefully bring someone hope! They are incredibly talented, humble, and full of life and joy! I would not be able to do this without their help! I love u guys and I'm so happy that we get to do this together!"

No comments:

Post a Comment