Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Crosby Family Christmas

Britt Nicole talked about the upcoming Christmas celebrations in a recent interview. She said, "I love Christmas time. I have a big family and we all get together. I usually go home to North Carolina, but this will be the first year that I'm not going home. I'll be staying here in Nashville with my husband and baby daughter. We'll have our first Christmas together as new parents."

Britt Nicole instagrammed a couple of photos from their Christmas this year... Ella's FIRST! :) How exciting! Check them out below!
"We had a wonderful Christmas and we hope you did too! Here's some pics from our day ! :) #christmasmorningyahhhhhhh .... We rolled over and took a pic! :) ha" 
- Britt Nicole
"My babe @charlessweet made a good turkey! :)" - Britt Nicole
"#ilovegivinggifts" - Britt Nicole 
 "I loved this gift, so I put it on right away! :)" - Britt Nicole
Joshua Crosby was SUPER pumped about the present his wife @itsbrittnicole gave him for Christmas... a UAD APOLLO that lets you track, mix, and master music. :) 
He said, "My wife is the best ever! Who does this! @itsbrittnicole #soblessed #UADapollo" Happy producing Josh!
 Ella got some Jordans! :)
Britt Nicole made a healthy cheesecake! "I made a healthy cheesecake, it has no cheese... Crazy, made from cashews, honey, coconut oil, lemon.... And the pie crust is made from pecans and dates! :) it was great! :)" - Britt Nicole
"Daddy and Ella relaxing after the gifts !! :)" - Britt Nicole
 Beautiful Ella Brave! :)
The Crosby Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment