Friday, December 27, 2013

Trivia Question: What Song Reminds Britt Nicole of Her Husband Josh?


The answer: Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney

Britt Nicole recently said, "Well, one that I listen to a lot right now is Mat Kearney's “Ships In The Night”. My husband actually is a song writer and a producer and he helped produce that song and write that song and it makes me think of him. Me and my husband both travel a lot and don’t get to see each other a ton so that song makes me think of him and I listen to it a lot when I’m away from him."

We have uploaded the video so that you can listen to the song below... Enjoy! :)

Personally, I absolutely LOVE this song & love jamming out to Mat Kearney's album "Young Love." It's a great year-round jam, but is especially amazing in the summer with the windows rolled down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment