Monday, December 23, 2013

SHHH! GLOW NEEDS YOUR HELP!




Every now and then, Britt Nicole has her down days where she doesn't feel good about herself/when life gets crazy. We at GLOW want to make a video of ALL of the reasons that her fans love Britt Nicole for her to watch when she needs some encouragement! :) That's where YOU come in! 
1. List at least one reason why you love Britt Nicole. Comment below or e-mail us at brittnicoleglow@yahoo.com
2. Tell us how you want us to credit you in the credits of the video... Name, username, nothing, etc. 

That's it! :) Now get listing!

2 comments:

  1. Britt Nicole, You are my role model and inspiration! No other Christian artist has helped me through hard times like your music has! All this time is my Favorite song cuz thats my Salvation story too!!!! :D LOVE you Britt!!!! In my world, I'm your BIGGEST fan!!!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome Britt Nicole. Your songs help me to se the positive of every situation

    ReplyDelete