Saturday, June 28, 2014

Britt Nicole at Celebrate Freedom (OFFICIAL POST)


I LOVE this shot of Britt Nicole & an extremely grateful fan! This picture is SO adorable & Britt looks SO gorgeous! I love her hair! 
Credit: @leahgracemac

Credit: @adrianne021694
"I got to meet her in person than watch her perform live and i gotta say Britt Nicole is my hero!! #BrittNicole. #celebratefreedon2014"
Credit: @emily_rae1598

 

"The beautiful @itsbrittnicole! Definitely tore it up tonight! I was told I wouldn't get to meet her, but God is faithful and answers His children's prayers. It wasn't a huge deal to me, but it was amazing to just get the chance. And to see her up close! It was the song "set the world on fire" that stirred up something in my heart to actually set the world on fire. #celebratefreedom2014 #klty24 #blessing #shesgorgeous"
Credit: @courttag

Credit: @awkward_kenz
Credit: @awkward_kenz 
 
Britt Nicole performing "The Lost Get Found"
Credit: @nedraiam





Britt Nicole - All This Time
Credit: @nadraiam


A backstage view of Britt & her dancers Jeff & Laney! :)






Britt Nicole with @audreynichole

Backstage shot of the Britt Nicole stage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment