Friday, July 24, 2015

Britt Nicole Performs at California State Fair - Sacramento, CA


Britt Nicole took the stage at 8:00 p.m. (PST) last night in Sacramento, CA. She performed on the Golden 1 Stage. Check back here for updates in the next few days. We will be adding photos and videos as they appear! :)

Have your own photos/videos you want to add? Send them to us at: brittnicoleglow@yahoo.com.

~*~

"Headed to Cali with my friend/amazing guitarist @timdillon ! Show tonight in Sacramento at the California State Fair! We play at 8pm!!!! Be there!" 
- Britt Nicole 

PHOTOS

"It was nice to meet @itsbrittnicole!! She's so nice. #BrittNicole #CAStateFair"
- @itsjustlala_

"I wanna Look Like Love. Be more than just enough. For the hearts that are broken, coming undone. It's up to you and me, to leave a legacy. If we're all they ever see. I wanna look like, look like love. } . Tonight I had the privilege of seeing Britt Nicole in concert. Her songs speak such wisdom, encouragement, and inspiration. On my worst nights her songs gave me a bit of hope. I would cry and cry because I felt like she understood me & knew exactly what I was feeling. Britt, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you so so much. ❤️"
- @beauty.in.balance

"Worth the 7 hour long drive #gold #howweroll #brittnicole" 
- @janniceef

"Thank you so much @itsbrittnicole for such a great concert tonight at the state fair! My husband and I have been in a dry spot and it really revamped us! Made us remember a lot of things we forgot!" 
- @feliciae90

"Such a great night! #BritNicole killed it! #britnicolegold"
- @articleconsignment

"Life goal accomplished #BrittNicole #SacramentoStateFair"
- @kitkat_onetwothree


VIDEOS

A video posted by Natural base Makeup & Skincare (@lashofglam) on

No comments:

Post a Comment