Monday, July 13, 2015

Britt Nicole's Craigslist Conundrum


Britt Nicole is currently working on a new song with her husband at the time of this posting. EXCITING!!!! :) However, she admitted to her fans that she is having trouble focusing. Why, you ask? Craigslist! Check out her two hilarious posts below! I know they put a smile on my face! :)

It all started with this Twitter post:

Then she took to Instagram to share her giggles:
"Suppose to be working on this new song but I can't stop laughing at Craig's list. This guy was giving away a Nasty ol hot tub and he was standing in front of it with his shirt off, ewww! @charlessweet is like "focus""


I just love Britt. She is so incredibly real and honest. She definitely puts a smile on my face! :) Good luck on your new song, Britt & Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment