Sunday, July 26, 2015

Britt Nicole Returns Home & Goes Birthday Bowling


Britt Nicole has returned home from her last two tour stops before the "This is Not a Test" tour kicks off on October 1st. She will have a little over 2 months to rehearse for the new tour which will include BRAND NEW music from her upcoming album!

As soon as Britt Nicole arrived back home, she, Josh, Ella, & Adin went out to Pinewood Social for brunch and then went bowling as part of Ella's birthday weekend celebration! :) Not too shabby for being up since 3 A.M.! ;) She also posted these adorable photos below!

~*~


"Me and the princess! I basically tackled her when I saw her at the airport! Sorry Ella! Ha ha"
- Britt Nicole


"So happy to be back home with my boyfriend! :) Jumped off the flight and went to brunch with my sweet family! P.s. I've been up since 3am that's why I look so sleepy!!!!!"
 - Britt Nicole

~*~ 

Please be in prayer for Britt Nicole and her team as they finalize her upcoming album and rehearse for the "This is Not a Test" tour this fall. We can't wait for the season to come! Hang on! It's going to be a GREAT ride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment